Here is the official and easiest video process on How to Upload WAEC CASS Online For SS1 and SS2 offline/online.
Last time we finalized the Factors which will be very well known in the education industry this year, especially in senior secondary schools in the Waec Cass Offline Software Installation Download Process for WAEC Continuous Assessment Scores/Report Entry.
But due to most cases that turn Uploading WAEC CASS Online For SS1 and SS2 into a fatal error, we decide to premier both offline video guide below.
Table of Content:
- Launched the WAEC CASS Offline Application software.
- Type in your username and password and click on Login now.
- Select a CASS Year to Upload.
- Click on the Check box to activate the Export button.
- Click on the Export Button and take note of the location where the exported file was saved.
6. Once Successfully exported, to the folder in Step 05 and locate the file in the format “CASSYr..”
07. Copy the file. Please make sure that you use the most recently exported file!
08. Visit the WAEC CASS Portal Login Page http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/waeccass/
09. type in your WAEC CASS online Account Detail (the Email address and password) and click on sign in.
WAEC CASS School PIN Verification Page.
10. Type in the same email address and the School Identification Key (PIN) it is made up of 17 digits and Click on Verify Pin to proceed.
11. On the West African Examination Council Online Continous Assessment Capture Portal Dashboard, click on the link Upload CASS Data
12. Click on Choose File, locate where the exported cass file was stored on your personal computer, select it to get it uploaded.
13. Check “Continue Processing the Selected File”
14. Click on Process Upload File.
A message will show up saying ” All Student data Contained in this file will be transferred to the online server.
Note you would not be able to modify your school data once the upload is completed.”
15. Click on Confirm to Continue.
16. If done correctly a message will show indicating the number of candidates that were successfully uploaded.
17. Close the message to continue.
All the above content was included in the video below!