It’s quick clear that every Android device from China are missing out on Google play store. That’s because of Chinese smartphone policies states that the ROMs Developed with the particular Phone doesn’t have Google play store and here we show you how to do “Google Play Store Installation on Chinese Android Phone“.
Most important of the Google Play Store Installation on Chinese Android Phone Google play services, is without the Google play services you cannot access or updates applications like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram online.
Also Check; GLO Network 5GB For N500 Browsing Cheat
Below, we have provided the necessary instructions to run Google Play Store Installation on Chinese Android Phone.
- First head over to the link and download Google Installer APK.
- Once the download is complete, copy the file into your Chinese Android phone.
- Now navigate to Settings > Advance Settings > Security > Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
- Then tap the file you copied to initiate the installation.
- Upon completion, launch the Google Installer.
- Here, tap on the big Yellow button and then on Install to start the installation of Google play service framework.
- Now the setup will ask you to install the Google Play Store. Tap on Install and then on OK to confirm.
- After that tap on the Red Circle at the bottom of the screen and agree to the terms and conditions.
That’s it, if you have questions related to the method, feel free to ask us in the comments.