Kizz Daniel Best Music Trending So far, The vocalist has exploded major leaps given that he released his first appearance album, ”New Era” within 2016.
Without help through any A-list artiste, Kizz Daniel then forced the particular attention of the business towards his direction along with chart topping best music such as, ‘Woju’, ‘Laye’ and ‘Mama’.
The album’s itself has been adjudged in some sectors like a near classic cementing call him by his name as one associated with those who succeeded in the first time of arriving out.
A great deal has nevertheless happened ever since then. From their well documented contract scenario with former label G-Worldwide, to establishing his personal imprint, ‘FlyBoy Inc’, altering his stage name plus having unbridled control of their features, the boy offers fully grown which a lot has been witnesssed in the music.
The following is first listen overview of Kizz Daniel’s Best Music So far
- ‘EKO‘ – There is some thing about Kizz Daniel plus his opening songs. Upon his debut album, the particular first track was known as ‘New King’ and right now he takes it the step further opening the particular project with a commitment towards the gods.
The track commences with a comical stutter, the beat is knocking and Kizz is speaking his talk. This will be that braggadocious and swaggy ‘walking through your hood’ to reintroduce myself sort of talk.
This is that will kind of music that reminds you of a conventional setting where liquors are usually poured on the ground to spend homage to the gods. A confident way in order to kick things off plus announce his return.
2. ‘No Do‘ – The particular pre-released record still Act-Bad, the perfect inspiration anthem for the Nigerian hustling to break bread.
3. ‘Tere’ ft Diamond Platnumz – There is a good African party on the particular horizon, with the creation exploding into many spend shaking riffs.
His verse is sweet in addition to they somehow work this specific to become a nice pop tune.
4,.’One Ticket’ ft Davido : Regardless of many times an individual have heard this music before, you will have got no other choice than to bop to be able to this.
Do we talk regarding how Davido gives one regarding his best guest poems of the year and also the madness that MajorBangz induced the production? needs to be able to put this on re-run.
5. ‘Oyibe’ – ‘Shabalistical‘, each and every time we have heard this specific signature intro on a new song this coming year, that music was a hit again to back. I just like the highlife feel to be able to this.
He is discussing money, another one inside the long set of well known songs. If only he performed more using this.
6th. ‘Time No Dey’ : Reggae music is inside the building. This is usually interesting, he is gathering a story, his words are filling me together with joy. He keeps typically the verses really short.
7. ‘Maye’ – Slow buildup, Kizz is soaring, that comical voice that has become a recent feature on his songs is back.
This song sounds like ‘Time No Dey’ Part II, he even mentions it in his lyrics. The drums damnnn, Mid tempo tune, why is this giving me some deja vu of ‘Jombo’ on his first album, a slower version that is.
Share Your Thought About the Listed Songz | Comment Below!